Ca$h Bash - 3rd Annual!

TPD

the poor dad
The St. Michael's School 3rd Annual Ca$h Bash will be held Oct. 26th, 2013 at the St. Mary's County fairgrounds. Over $250,000 in prizes to be given away!!!

More info - SMS CA$H BASH

Buy a ticket before July 31st for a chance at the $15,000 early bird prize.

Online ticket sales should be available in the next couple of days or visit a ticket seller location to buy one. I know Ridge Hardware has them available. Buy 3, get one free!!!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
The St. Michael's School 3rd Annual Ca$h Bash will be held Oct. 26th, 2013 at the St. Mary's County fairgrounds. Over $250,000 in prizes to be given away!!!

More info - SMS CA$H BASH

Buy a ticket before July 31st for a chance at the $15,000 early bird prize.

Online ticket sales should be available in the next couple of days or visit a ticket seller location to buy one. I know Ridge Hardware has them available. Buy 3, get one free!!!

Thank you for posting the info.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I did one gun bash and spent around $200- didn't win a darn thing. Not going to anymore bashes. :frown:

TPD

the poor dad
:bump:

Buy your ticket by July 31st for a chance at the $15,000 cash prize drawing!

You can purchase your tickets online - buy 3, get 1 FREE! A quarter million dollars in prizes to be given away on October 26th.

SMS Ca$h Bash

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I did one gun bash and spent around $200- didn't win a darn thing. Not going to anymore bashes. :frown:

Remember, it primarily a donation to help St. Michael's school.
If you win something that's a bonus.

Thanks for your donation.

TPD

the poor dad
:bump:

Today is the deadline to purchase a ticket to be eligible for the $15,000 EARLY BIRD PRIZE! :yahoo:

Good Luck! :buddies:

RPMDAD

Just ordered mine. TBone and Heather were pushing this pretty big this morning, they were raving about it, saying how great it is.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
? I bought 3 and got the fourth 1 free. I got an email way back in June about it but now I can't find the message, it had a confirmation and 4 ticket numbers. Is that all I'll get or will I be mailed physical tickets? If not how do I get admitted to the event?

TPD

the poor dad
? I bought 3 and got the fourth 1 free. I got an email way back in June about it but now I can't find the message, it had a confirmation and 4 ticket numbers. Is that all I'll get or will I be mailed physical tickets? If not how do I get admitted to the event?

Call the Cash Bash phone number with your information and we will resend the email to you. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!