CA King bedding?

DeeCee

A horse of course!
Where can i get a CA King bedspread that will fit a CA King bed like it should? I've spent way too much money on stuff that isn't the right fit. :frown:

LazySmurfette

I ordered my bedding from Domestications and Overstock.com

I'm loving the site, domestications! thanks for it! We have a king size bed and we have a hard time agreeing on sets because I am always cold and he is always hot, not to mention the patterns!

:howdy:btw!!! need to do lunch again before I move, and this time maybe Asahi :yahoo:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm loving the site, domestications! thanks for it! We have a king size bed and we have a hard time agreeing on sets because I am always cold and he is always hot, not to mention the patterns!

:howdy:btw!!! need to do lunch again before I move, and this time maybe Asahi :yahoo:

Sounds like a plan. Let me know what day is good for you.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Did you get CA King? Did it fit?

Yes, I did, but my selection was more limited - not every design was available CA King. And yes, everything fit just fine. I was very happy with the prices and the quality of work and have ordered again from both Overstock and Domestications. I believe I got a "winter set" (fleece sheets and heavy comforter) from Domestications and the summer set of sheets from Overstock.