Cabellina horse shampoo & conditioner

ahtnamas

Hello, second thread today.

I live in Charles County, and my turf is: Charles, St. Mary's, & Calvert County, and sometimes the Springfield area of Fairfax County, Virginia.

Does anyone know where I can buy Cabellina shampoo & conditioner for horses, locally?

Or does anyone out there know a stable that uses it, that I could buy a couple of bottles from? Can I piggyback on someone else's bulk order?

I use it myself, on my hair; I have found that it's superior to Mane 'n Tail, as it has moisturizers that M&T doesn't have.

So far, the only source I have is a mail-order company that charges almost as much for shipping as it costs for the bottle itself.

Any direction will be appreciated. Thank you.

ahtnamas

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Since by nature the liquid is heavy you're going to pay more for shipping than you'd think. You can buy Cabellina from any number of online american or mexican vendors. OTClatino.com has them listed for a pretty cheap price, under $8 and with shipping of $5 to anywhere in the US.

Some idiot on e-bay is charging double and a dollar more for shipping.

ahtnamas

Thanks. If anyone does hear of someone who would be willing to let me order along with them, I'd appreciate hearing about it.