Cabinet Smoker

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Saw a quick video on tv, guy was using an upright office drawer file as a smoker. So cool! So I tried to find it on YouTube, and was surprised at how many people are doing this!! Never found the one I saw, but these are all just as good!

I have a dorm fridge I was saving for a cold smoker. Along with the other 673 projects I'd like to get to. It's going to the landfill. I've got an offset combo that I haven't found time to season in the 3 years that I've had it. Hopefully I'll get some use out of it once my son puts his house/shop up next door. I've got a coworker that built his brother an offset out of a 100lb propane tank with a 30lb tank for the firebox. He used expanded metal for the front shelf and made a nice heavy angle iron frame with wheels. He's my hero.:yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I already have a "problem" with my outdoor cooking obsession....but I still need a cold smoker for oysters, cheese, etc.

I already have a "problem" with my outdoor cooking obsession....but I still need a cold smoker for oysters, cheese, etc.
I particularly like the "CarBroil 2". Just curious how large a car you can get in it? A SmartCar? Fiat 500? How do the tires taste?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I particularly like the "CarBroil 2". Just curious how large a car you can get in it? A SmartCar? Fiat 500? How do the tires taste?
Just grab a white marker and add the missing "h" when the picture is on your 'puter screen.