Caitlyn Jenner announces run for governor of California: 'I'm in!'

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Boy, how do they not elect Braitlyn?

I love seeing the progs mired in an ideological conundrum. Yay! She's trans! Ugh! She's a Republican!

:lmao:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
"He" was on Masked Singer recently. Why do I say he? Because after he was unmasked, his body movements and voice were still the old Bruce Jenner with long hair, nails and a dress. There was nothing feminine about his actions and voice at all. Nothing. He talked like any other guy talking to another guy on the street.

So maybe he feels this stint on Masked Singer brought him out into the spotlight and he feels that's a qualification for governor. You know, I kinda hope he gets elected. California deserves him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"He" was on Masked Singer recently. Why do I say he? Because after he was unmasked, his body movements and voice were still the old Bruce Jenner with long hair, nails and a dress. There was nothing feminine about his actions and voice at all. Nothing. He talked like any other guy talking to another guy on the street.

He's probably not really trans, he just said that so Kris would go away.

Hijinx

What a world. This joke of a man running for Governor.
Well---------he picked the right State, he has a chance.

Hijinx

Career politicians have wrecked California and he believes a mentally ill man can fix it??
Why do I have my doubts.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
He doesn't have what it takes. Chris is going to be running the program and telling him what to say and do.

Pattern developing, eh?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If you listen to Braitlyn talk politics he sounds immensely sane. Which means he doesn't have a snowball's chance of being Governor of CA.
Everytime I see you post Braitlyn I laugh! 🤣 I think we're the only ones who do!!