Caitlyn Jenner announces run for governor of California: 'I'm in!'

CRHS89

I saw that Jenner said he didn't believe bio boys should be allowed to compete in girls sports because it wasn't fair. I was very surprised to hear that.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I can't stand listening to him talk. His face is so botoxed up he can't move his mouth right and he talks like he's got mashed potatoes in his mouth.

His hands and feet on that body are hideous. Fine, Braitlyn - you do you do, but damn you are NOT an attractive woman at all.

I didn't think he sounded all that passionate about his issues. Sure, he has them, but he comes across so ...whiny. Not sure that's the right word. 🤔

I also don't see him having a snowball's chance of getting his campaign off the ground, much less getting elected.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I can't stand listening to him talk. His face is so botoxed up he can't move his mouth right and he talks like he's got mashed potatoes in his mouth.

His hands and feet on that body are hideous. Fine, Braitlyn - you do you do, but damn you are NOT an attractive woman at all.

I didn't think he sounded all that passionate about his issues. Sure, he has them, but he comes across so ...whiny. Not sure that's the right word. 🤔

I also don't see him having a snowball's chance of getting his campaign off the ground, much less getting elected.

I only caught the tail end of the interview. YIKES :shocking:

black dog

Free America

I recall Bruce being a much more articulate person than what I was listening to last night.
When the interview went to sports I changed the channel.
He doesn't stand a chance to win.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I recall Bruce being a much more articulate person than what I was listening to last night.
When the interview went to sports I changed the channel.
He doesn't stand a chance to win.

Well, before Bruce was at least acting like a man. Now he's 71 years old, and pumped up with more female hormones than a (biological) POST menopausal woman typically has. His freaking hormonal emotional tearing up is just annoying. The Iron Lady he/she is NOT.

We already heard the Braitlyn "coming out" struggle - not sure why a lot of the interview centered around that. :rolleyes:

Hijinx

I say this about his campaign and his chances of winning.

It's California Land of fruits and nuts. What is impossible in any other state in the Union is possible in California.

One other thing who in their right mind would ever look at Richard (Rachel) Levine our Assistant Health Secretary and an obese crazy lunatic and an ugly man and believe the moron Joe Biden would put this man in such a position.?
It's a strange world our Grandchildren are inheriting.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yeah, I want to root for Braitlyn but he's gotta help me out a little bit. Hannity was probably chewing his arm off waiting for that interview to end. Bruce not only didn't sound passionate, she sounded like she didn't know one whit what she was talking about. She's a person who knows what's effed up, has a solid idea of what it should be, but no idea how to actually fix it or clout to pull it off.

It's unfortunate our government is such that any elected official must also be a ruthless power player with underworld connections. It should be a simple thing to get elected, then work on behalf of the people you represent, but that's such a small part of government.

One of the things the Republican House critters gripe about with Marjorie Taylor Greene is that she's not a strong fundraiser. I saw a documentary following several House members who also said that the bulk of their time is spent dialing for dollars. The rest of it is spent colluding with other politicians to form unholy alliances. Our country is basically run like the Mafia with the same types of characters involved.

Anyway, it's not looking good for Braitlyn. She probably won't even raise the money to put her in the race.

SamSpade

It does look a lot to me - with regards to Braitlyn - like opportunism on the part of Republicans.
Otherwise, they wouldn't give him/her the light of day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It does look a lot to me - with regards to Braitlyn - like opportunism on the part of Republicans.
Otherwise, they wouldn't give him/her the light of day.

I think that's probably true. If Braitlyn were a Democrat Hannity would be railing against her as a clueless freakshow media whore (which she kind of is) instead of hand-holding her through an interview.

I'm kind of bent that I wasted 15 minutes of my life watching Hannity, which I only did because I wanted to hear what Braitlyn had to say. Hannity even started out the interview with, "You may not know this, Caitlyn, but I'm quite an athlete myself....." :roflmao: Because that's exactly what you should do: brag about your silly high school sports accomplishments to a freaking Olympic gold medal winning decathlete.

:lmao:

"You know, Emeril, I'm quite a cook myself..."

:lol:

Hijinx

Yeah, I want to root for Braitlyn but he's gotta help me out a little bit. Hannity was probably chewing his arm off waiting for that interview to end. Bruce not only didn't sound passionate, she sounded like she didn't know one whit what she was talking about. She's a person who knows what's effed up, has a solid idea of what it should be, but no idea how to actually fix it or clout to pull it off.

It's unfortunate our government is such that any elected official must also be a ruthless power player with underworld connections. It should be a simple thing to get elected, then work on behalf of the people you represent, but that's such a small part of government.

One of the things the Republican House critters gripe about with Marjorie Taylor Greene is that she's not a strong fundraiser. I saw a documentary following several House members who also said that the bulk of their time is spent dialing for dollars. The rest of it is spent colluding with other politicians to form unholy alliances. Our country is basically run like the Mafia with the same types of characters involved.

Anyway, it's not looking good for Braitlyn. She probably won't even raise the money to put her in the race.

First you obviously make light of Bruce Jenner, by calling him Braitlyn, then you call him Bruce, and then you make a comment and use the pronouns she . It isn't a she, it's a he.
It's an easy mistake to call a man with make-up, and wearing a dress a she, but this lunatic is a he.

I do not point this out to start an argument, I only wish to point out how easy it is to use the wrong pronoun, when these people don't know what the hell they are themselves. And being polite and using their preferred pronoun is only encouraging their trip from sanity.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And being polite and using their preferred pronoun is only encouraging their trip from sanity.

Why do you care? Seriously, how does it hurt you for someone else to want to be called she/her instead of he/him? This is a stranger, not your friend or family member so what does it matter?

black dog

Free America
Why do you care? Seriously, how does it hurt you for someone else to want to be called she/her instead of he/him? This is a stranger, not your friend or family member so what does it matter?aw
What does it matter even if its a friend or family member?
Who really cares how another decides how to live life? Every family has its oddities, hidden within everyone's family is a Uncle Joe, sister or wife that goes to the gay bar every other Sat or mom, wife or daughter has had a quiet abortion and the family thinks shes at the beach for a quiet week.
To think differently one is only kidding themselves or maybe the Priest during confession.

Hijinx

Why do you care? Seriously, how does it hurt you for someone else to want to be called she/her instead of he/him? This is a stranger, not your friend or family member so what does it matter?

Because it is just a prelude to acceptance of their sickness as being a way of life we should accept.
Just as many accepted homosexuality, some want to have sex with children, some want to legalize incest and beastiality.

Just as each new gun law brings us closer to gun bans acceptance of perversion brings us close to acceptance of all perversions.
Now you can say "AWE" I would never accept any of those. , but take a peek at what is already accepted.

Does it hurt me personally? No it does not, and you can believe a man can cut off his male organ and be a woman and be called she and be allowed to compete in the Olympics or girls sports, but calling a crazy man with "body integrity dysphoria " by a pronoun that is anything but
eunuch is wrong.