California Chipotle no longer accepting online orders?

danjuandemarco

AKA Captain Awesome
What is this madness? We've got a lot of guys at work that order online and have one guy pick it up. The Chipotle app says all the others in the region are still accepting online orders, so why is the California Chipotle stuck in the stone age? This is a very bad business move on their part, and I don't want to see one of the best "fast food" places in the county to go under due to bad management.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I use my Subway app all the time. :dance:

They have a slider to add your amount of parmesan cheese.

A SLIDER!

lucky_bee

RBF expert
What is this madness? We've got a lot of guys at work that order online and have one guy pick it up. The Chipotle app says all the others in the region are still accepting online orders, so why is the California Chipotle stuck in the stone age? This is a very bad business move on their part, and I don't want to see one of the best "fast food" places in the county to go under due to bad management.

are you sure it's not temporary? I drove past there today at 11:20 and while waiting at the light, watched several groups of people walk up, read some sign on the door, and then walk back to their cars and leave. Thought it was odd as they're always packed the second they open. Then it dawned on me when I read the e.coli might've spread to Chipotles in MD, that might be why it was closed. Doesn't explain why online orders are being accepted in other Maryland locations though, unless they just haven't decided to temporarily close yet?

No idea but whenever I'm there, which admittedly is frequently, I always see tons of online orders. Guaranteed it's just a temporary stop.