California?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Anyone know whats going on in California on Abell drive? i walked down the road but the cops are there and shooed me away.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
Anyone know whats going on in California on Abell drive? i walked down the road but the cops are there and shooed me away.

if you need to know what is going on all the time then go invest in a police scanner and you can know what is going on instead of asking on here as you know nobody here is going to give you an honest answer they will just make a joke about it as you can see.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
if you need to know what is going on all the time then go invest in a police scanner and you can know what is going on instead of asking on here as you know nobody here is going to give you an honest answer they will just make a joke about it as you can see.

Not everyone is rich like you and can afford a scanner. Besides, if someone knew what was going on, she would have gotten a straight answer, as it turns out, no one was paying attention to their scanners because there was a debate on.

Not everyone is rich like you and can afford a scanner. Besides, if someone knew what was going on, she would have gotten a straight answer, as it turns out, no one was paying attention to their scanners because there was a debate on.

Yep, sometimes you get good info.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Snarky much?

animalluvr4life

animal luvr

i am far from rich but i do listen to the online police scanner...don't need a regular scanner. she could do the same.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I turned the scanner on after I seen the lights but not a damn thing was said. Then I posted on here.

Hey, I tried to listen to the scanner before and all I can ever determine is Charlie Brown's teachers are now dispatchers. :ohwell:

I come here to the forums for the real info so animallvr you should buzz off. :starcat:

NTNG

Hey, I tried to listen to the scanner before and all I can ever determine is Charlie Brown's teachers are now dispatchers. :ohwell:

You should try figuring out where they want you to go at 0200, after being awakened by the tones, with NO COFFEE to get your brain working!

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
You should try figuring out where they want you to go at 0200, after being awakened by the tones, with NO COFFEE to get your brain working!

Oh, you have that syndrome too?

Irregardless, there was a "gas leak" on Torino Drive. In reality, a woman put her gasoline soaked clothes in a washer, someone smelled it and called 911.

As far as everyone making a joke, I usually don't if I know what's going on. Police scanner doesn't do you much if you tune into it after the fact. I doubt everyone that has a scanner is listening to it going "LEAVE ME ALONE GUYZ, I HAFTA LISTEN ALL THE TIME TO MAKE SURE I KNOW WHATS GOING ON NEAR MY HOUSE!!!!111111!!!!!!"

Oh, you have that syndrome too?

Regardless, there was a "gas leak" on Torino Drive. In reality, a woman put her gasoline soaked clothes in a washer, someone smelled it and called 911.

Bad thing to do.....

Oh, and :fixed: YW.