California?

Usage Discussion of IRREGARDLESS
Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

My ex used to pummel me about this... she finally broke me.

NTNG

Oh, you have that syndrome too?

Irregardless, there was a "gas leak" on Torino Drive. In reality, a woman put her gasoline soaked clothes in a washer, someone smelled it and called 911.

As far as everyone making a joke, I usually don't if I know what's going on. Police scanner doesn't do you much if you tune into it after the fact. I doubt everyone that has a scanner is listening to it going "LEAVE ME ALONE GUYZ, I HAFTA LISTEN ALL THE TIME TO MAKE SURE I KNOW WHATS GOING ON NEAR MY HOUSE!!!!111111!!!!!!"

Yup. Luckily, I have a driver, so between us, we can "cypher" what the bubba/bubbet put out.

SoMDGirl42

Oh, you have that syndrome too?

Irregardless, there was a "gas leak" on Torino Drive. In reality, a woman put her gasoline soaked clothes in a washer, someone smelled it and called 911.

"

My neighbor did this once.................. blew the whole back of his house off when it ignited. :coffee:

Then I had to wash mine.................... scared the shiat right outta me it was so loud.

My neighbor did this once.................. blew the whole back of his house off when it ignited. :coffee:

Then I had to wash mine.................... scared the shiat right outta me it was so loud.

uhhhhhhhhhhh.... What?

So should I not be washing my husbands clothes that are covered in jet fuel? :jameo: