Callaway, Mexican Restaurant

We stopped in today just to try the tacos. Wasn't the best I've ever had, but the best I've ever had in SoMD. At least the ground beef had some flavor to it. Place does have a funky smell. It might help if they had the a/c turned down below 80! I'll definitely try it again. I'm picky. If the food is terrible the first time I try it, I won't go back. Cafe' Rio? Once was enough.

Bonehead

They are having septic issues, they need to shut down until it is resolved. Where the EFF is the health department ? It smelled like a ripe outhouse in the store next door.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We ate there last night for the first time. Two thumbs up!! Busy as heck but snappy on the service and the quality of the food was rocking'!! Tickled to death to have that kind of quality so close to home now. Bill for the two of us was only $30.

Didn't notice any smell...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
We ate there last night for the first time. Two thumbs up!! Busy as heck but snappy on the service and the quality of the food was rocking'!! Tickled to death to have that kind of quality so close to home now. Bill for the two of us was only $30.

Didn't notice any smell...

Did they get the AC fixed?

Bonehead

I think they run it at 80 or so. They could lower it a bit. I bet the kitchen is hot as blazes..