calling all horse peeps

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
we r in dire need of help packing and moving we have as of today 16 days to get my house packed , we r looking for a place to rent for about a month or so with kids.cats and dogs...we r placing a bid on a house this evening even if they accept the offer they may not be able to be out of the house quickly enough....The people that bought ours will not extend their settelment date she has a baby due in the first week of Jan... we r in the need of either people to help pack boxes or horse trailers we could use for a weekend we have storage units to put the stuff in ... thanks for any help we get... TC and Co.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
we r in dire need of help packing and moving we have as of today 16 days to get my house packed , we r looking for a place to rent for about a month or so with kids.cats and dogs...we r placing a bid on a house this evening even if they accept the offer they may not be able to be out of the house quickly enough....The people that bought ours will not extend their settelment date she has a baby due in the first week of Jan... we r in the need of either people to help pack boxes or horse trailers we could use for a weekend we have storage units to put the stuff in ... thanks for any help we get... TC and Co.

Of Course we will help. Do you already have boxes? Tell D to call K and they can set something up to bring the horse trailer over. Hopefully things go well with the contract tonight.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Of Course we will help. Do you already have boxes? Tell D to call K and they can set something up to bring the horse trailer over. Hopefully things go well with the contract tonight.

i have a bunch of banna boxes and will keep getting more.. r u caroling on sunday? z and i were going to .. but not we cant stay we will hit n run .. but on saturday would be a good day..the kids have 4-h x-mass party so i wl drop them off and come home to pack ..

mingiz

Horse Poor
TC my 16ft stock is just setting. If you would like to use it.It's not enclosed...You know where I live, come get it....I would help ya but I only have use of 1 arm for awhile. I have a few boxes also.. just let me know

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
TC my 16ft stock is just setting. If you would like to use it.It's not enclosed...You know where I live, come get it....I would help ya but I only have use of 1 arm for awhile. I have a few boxes also.. just let me know

wow Mingiz that would be great .. is it a bummper pull ? will my truck pull it 350 1500 ? then I could at least stack boxes in it and they would be ready to go to storage for this weekend...please pm me directions again I know the easy part straight....

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
wow Mingiz that would be great ..

ok problem number 2 does anyone know were we can board or kennel 7 cats and 3 dogs for 2 weeks???

we got the settlement date moved up but we need a place to rent for 2 weeks .. so we either put animals in kennel and go to a hotel for 2 weeks ( wow what a hell of a way to get a vacation) or we find a place to rent for 2 weeks with our pets....any ideas ??

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
hey tc call me might have a place you could rent for two weeks in hollywood, where you could keep your pets.

all my dogs are crate trained except my shep she is a disability dog and can go anywhere with me.. My cats we will probebly have to kennel at a boarding kennle .. we have had an offer but my hubby is more stuburn then whats good for him.. i can take all my critters also..I will pm you for your number just incase...thanks

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
wow Mingiz that would be great ..

ok problem number 2 does anyone know were we can board or kennel 7 cats and 3 dogs for 2 weeks???

we got the settlement date moved up but we need a place to rent for 2 weeks .. so we either put animals in kennel and go to a hotel for 2 weeks ( wow what a hell of a way to get a vacation) or we find a place to rent for 2 weeks with our pets....any ideas ??

Rita's on 231 is a really nice place for boarding and great price.