Calling for Sunny Skies for the Columbia Classic Grand Prix!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius said:
Nope, I'll be in Canada! Woo Hoo! I leave Tuesday (9/18) and get back Oct. 2)

Have fun, take pics!

Can't wait to see your pics from the Canada adventures. Have a safe trip. :howdy:

W

WhoCares

As it stands right now I will be on my way to Cherry Point, NC.

BZHorseMomE

devinej said:
well hmm that cage farm trail ride is cancelled for that day, maybe i can go!

Devine are you going to the trail ride now or are you going to the Grand Prix up in Columbia?? :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

:howdy: Well I know that Joe Fargis is riding tomorrow at the Grand Prix. When my Mom was over at the show grounds today the horses hadn't come in yet & they were still working on a jump order. The jump course was already set up and she did say the course looked very challenging though. Wish Phyxius was going because my camera doesn't get good action shots.

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
:howdy: Well I know that Joe Fargis is riding tomorrow at the Grand Prix. When my Mom was over at the show grounds today the horses hadn't come in yet & they were still working on a jump order. The jump course was already set up and she did say the course looked very challenging though. Wish Phyxius was going because my camera doesn't get good action shots.

Do you have to get tickets in advance?

BZHorseMomE

Loper said:
Do you have to get tickets in advance?

No, you should be able to get tickets at the gate. My Mom got a bunch of FREE LAWN SEAT TICKETS for tomorrow from her friend who owns a boarding stable in Howard County and still has plenty.

Are you interested in going tomorrow Loper????

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
No, you should be able to get tickets at the gate. My Mom got a bunch of FREE LAWN SEAT TICKETS for tomorrow from her friend who owns a boarding stable in Howard County and still has plenty.

Are you interested in going tomorrow Loper????

Possibly, I need to check out with crashpupty and see... what time? where? and all that good stuff... :huggy:

BZHorseMomE

Loper said:
Possibly, I need to check out with crashpupty and see... what time? where? and all that good stuff... :huggy:

I'm heading up around 9:30am if you want to ride up with me. The $10,000.00 Junior/Amateur Jumper class starts at 11:30am. Then the $40,000.00 Columbia Classic Grand Prix starts @ 2pm.

Oh, it is @ the Howard Community College in Columbia Maryland. It will take me a little over an Hour to get there from where I am.

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
I'm heading up around 9:30am if you want to ride up with me. The $10,000.00 Junior/Amateur Jumper class starts at 11:30am. Then the $40,000.00 Columbia Classic Grand Prix starts @ 2pm.

Oh, it is @ the Howard Community College in Columbia Maryland. It will take me a little over an Hour to get there from where I am.

Thanks but I don't think I can make it... :howdy:

devinej

BZHorseMomE said:
He is doing a Clinic at St. Timothy's School on Nov. 10th & 11th. Might have to make the trip on the 10th to audit that one. :yay:

oh really!! i am so going to that. i'm writing it on my calendar now :larry:

devinej

Joe Fargis Jumping Clinic
Joe Fargis Jumping Clinic
November 10 & 11, 2007

St. Timothy's School will host a two-day Jumping Clinic with
Joe Fargis, World Class Show Jumping Rider.

The Clinic Fee $325, and the Auditor Fee is $10 per day.

Registration materials are coming soon!

For more information, please contact: Libby Southall, Director of Riding, at: 410.486.5483 (phone), 410.486.5483 (fax), or click here to e-mail Libby directly.