Calling your boss a "turd"....

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
is a good way to get fired.

BREAKING NEWS: CBS Cancels Production On Sheen's 'Two And A Half Men' For Remainder Of Season Following Actor's Radio Rant - News - Yahoo! TV

Charlie Sheen is such an ass.

"I was told if I went on the attack, they would cancel the show and all that and so I'm just sort of seeing if they're telling the truth or not,"
Yep, they were.

The 45-year-old also blasted show creator Chuck Lorre, calling him a "turd" while claiming that he embarrassed Chuck "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."
:killingme

Just who is un-evolved here?

ImnoMensa

"Are they happy with the $5 billion they already made off me?

Charlie made it abundantly clear he doesn't believe the show can survive without him, telling Alex, "Watch your ratings, dudes. Watch your stupid ratings.

"Do what you've gotta do -- I'll go make movies with superstars and not work with idiots," he threatened.

Charlie Doesn't have much of an ego problem does he?
Sometimes I long for the old days when they would have blackballed a fool like this and he would never work again.
A Drunk, a Drug addict, A whoremonger who trash's hotel rooms and then cause's all of the others on his show to lose money when they cannot work, and he expects them to kiss his ass for doing it.

What a moronic, spoiled brat.