Calvert Cliffs Question

K

Kain99

Does Calvert Cliffs have gated security? I have to make a trip over today and I didn't know if I should call ahead.

Bonehead

You will need to have whoever you are visiting call the main gate. Then be prepared with a photo ID. I work here.

F

forceofnature

If you have reason to be there then your contact at the plant is required to notify security prior to your arrival with your name, time expected, and the contact of plant person you will be meeting.

K

Kain99

If you have reason to be there then your contact at the plant is required to notify security prior to your arrival with your name, time expected, and the contact of plant person you will be meeting.

Thanks you guys! I have been granted access so look out! :lol:

F

forceofnature

Nope should I allow you to keep guessing??? I will PM ya

glitch

Devil's Advocate
You will need to have whoever you are visiting call the main gate. Then be prepared with a photo ID. I work here.

Awww, you should've let them try to explain what they were doing there to the dude with the Uzi at the security booth. I'm sure it would've been an interesting experience to say the least. :killingme

Awww, you should've let them try to explain what they were doing there to the dude with the Uzi at the security booth. I'm sure it would've been an interesting experience to say the least. :killingme
She would have tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder, blinked those baby blues, and driven right thru.....

glitch

Devil's Advocate
She would have tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder, blinked those baby blues, and driven right thru.....

God, I sure as hell hope not. I mean, I'm well aware of how difficult it would be to actually get to anything vital there but still...it's not a damn gated community, it's a freakin' nuclear power plant!

glitch

Devil's Advocate
My guess was wrong :shrug:, Force said that person left last yr.

I'm the biatch that runs the Ironworkers and OE's at the hatch for the outage? Still:banghead: my head as to who you are?

He's one of the poor bastards stuck in the fluffy suits...or was. Don't know if he's still got that detail.