Calvert County?

kelb

art imitating life
Where are all of the live bands on Friday night over in Calvert. Ill be in that area all weekend and the only live band I see is at Veras and its Trasfusion. Anyone heard of them? What are they like? If you know somewhere else for live music in Calvert let me know.

C

CalvertNewbie

Where are all of the live bands on Friday night over in Calvert. Ill be in that area all weekend and the only live band I see is at Veras and its Trasfusion. Anyone heard of them? What are they like? If you know somewhere else for live music in Calvert let me know.

Sorry, never heard of them before. As for Calvert County in general, it's pretty quiet around here - not a lot going on. There are some bars in the Chesapeake Beach/North Beach area that may have live music but I'm not sure about that.

Oh....if you like to drink, make sure you have a DD around here. If not, we'll most likely read about you in the paper. 350 DUI's in Calvert posted so far this year. Have a good weekend! :buddies:

TBone

Beach Cove usually has a live band every Saturday night. Depends on the band, it sometime draws in a very young crowd though.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I heard them in Salisbury, MD a fews years back. They're kind of a Doors cover band but play all sorts of rock. Very good band.

danjuandemarco

AKA Captain Awesome
the Green Turtle in PF is working on getting live bands. I haven't been there yet myself, but we might be playing there soon.