Calvert scanner

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hi all. I was out of town for a few days and came home to the scanner not working. Sorry for any inconvenience.
When I got it booted back up, I am unable to block out utilities, jail, waste management and transportation.

frequentflier

happy to be living
:jameo: just heard a cop car rushing by and ........... oops :jameo:

An idiot hit and knocked down an electric pole and took down a fence with horses enclosed and took off on our road in Lusby...friends are glad their horses didn't get hit, hurt or loose. SMECO service was interrupted for about 6 hours but they did get a new pole up.
Scanner is up and running again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

frequentflier

happy to be living
So sorry, we were out cutting up a tree in the road and both the internet and electric has been on and off all day.
Currently running on a cell connection and generator.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
An idiot hit and knocked down an electric pole.
It's AMAZING how many people hit power poles around here. Every time the power flickers for a few seconds, I automatically assume that another car hit a power pole. A few summers ago, I heard a large explosion while working outside. Drove out to Route 5 and sure enough, a lone minivan just drove off the road and smacked a power pole and blew up the transformer...middle of a sunny day. Coming home late one Friday night down RT 235 with a friend and came into an area around Mechanicsville where it was blacked out. I told her I bet that some knucklehead hit a power pole. Not more than a few more seconds later and there was a car head on into a power pole on a side road.