Calvert School Lunch $ Increase

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Calvert County Public Schools meal prices have been established for the 2008-09 school year. Beginning in August, 2008, the charge for breakfast will be $1.35 (an increase of 10 cents); the charge for lunch in elementary schools will be $2.10 (an increase of 20 cents); and the charge for lunch in middle and high schools will be $2.25 (an increase of 20 cents). In addition, the price for milk will be $0.55 (an increase of 5 cents).

Otter

Nothing to see here
I guess the days are gone when there wasn't breakfast, milk was 2 cents and lunches were 35 cents..:coffee:

SShewbert

What love is all about
Do they excuse kids for being late when they were eating breakfast? My bus always got to school and I had little time to get to class no time to stop for breakfast. How does that work?

Ladybug76

Calvert County Public Schools meal prices have been established for the 2008-09 school year. Beginning in August, 2008, the charge for breakfast will be $1.35 (an increase of 10 cents); the charge for lunch in elementary schools will be $2.10 (an increase of 20 cents); and the charge for lunch in middle and high schools will be $2.25 (an increase of 20 cents). In addition, the price for milk will be $0.55 (an increase of 5 cents).

I think I read that St. Mary's went up as well. My kids take their lunches, although once in a while I will let them buy lunch.