Came across this

Nickster

I came across this site the other day. www.buckshotlipbalm.com Looks pretty cool, lip balm for hunters and fisherman and campers and well i guess outdoorsman(and women) Anyways I heard it a local MD company. I'll give it a try and let you know. I use lip balm all the time anyways, its like I'm addicted. Nice to know I can use it when hunting and not get busted by deer. And the Caffiene???????? Very INTERESTING!!!!! Good idea, worth checking out. :yay:

Nickster

I got it in a few days and have been using the cafiene all through out the day. I don't know if its just a mental thing or not, but I like the thought of cafiene being absorbed through my lips! I like them all even the "earth" which smells like dirt. Might buy a few for stocking stuffers. Antone else try any?

Nickster

SWEEEEET!! Thanks I'll give it a try. I think I actually heard the dj on 97.7, mojo in the morning, talking about this a few weeks ago. Can't get enough!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Nickster said:
SWEEEEET!! Thanks I'll give it a try. I think I actually heard the dj on 97.7, mojo in the morning, talking about this a few weeks ago. Can't get enough!

Do they have one with nicotene :yay: