Camelflage

JULZ

BFJ
Camelflage™ - No Cameltoe Clothing: Panties, Athletic Sportswear, Yoga, swimsuits, bathing suits, shorts and underwear to prevent camel toe for women.

I'm listening to Stern the other day and he has these two chicks on arguing about who invented the device to hide camel toe first. There are two kinds, one that is sewn into a panty and one inserted into the panty pocket.

This got me thinking. What the hell is that panty pocket for anyway in women's underwear :confused: Are we supposed to use it for storage? Do we put a key, our id, our money in it when we don't have a purse?

Camelflage™ - No Cameltoe Clothing: Panties, Athletic Sportswear, Yoga, swimsuits, bathing suits, shorts and underwear to prevent camel toe for women.

I'm listening to Stern the other day and he has these two chicks on arguing about who invented the device to hide camel toe first. There are two kinds, one that is sewn into a panty and one inserted into the panty pocket.

This got me thinking. What the hell is that panty pocket for anyway in women's underwear :confused: Are we supposed to use it for storage? Do we put a key, our id, our money in it when we don't have a purse?

SxyPrincess keeps her cell phone there, but only when it's on vibrate.

OH MY GODDDDDD!!!! No effing way this is already invented :bawl:

That was my idea to hit it big and make millions :ohwell:
Interestingly enough I do believe Pete is in the process of marketing a pre-formed insertable cup that would enhance the appearance of perfect camel toe... I guess it's all in how you look at it.

Pete

Repete
Interestingly enough I do believe Pete is in the process of marketing a pre-formed insertable cup that would enhance the appearance of perfect camel toe... I guess it's all in how you look at it.

I am looking for models to use for plaster castings.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

This got me thinking. What the hell is that panty pocket for anyway in women's underwear :confused: Are we supposed to use it for storage? Do we put a key, our id, our money in it when we don't have a purse?QUOTE]

I found the answer. :killingme

Attachments

• epic-fail-underwear-fail.jpg
    epic-fail-underwear-fail.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 93