Camera Hogg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Looks like he's branching out from gun control. Any guess on which hot button topic he selects next? Black on black crime, corrupt inner city mayors, runaway teen pregnancy, drug abuse, drop out rates, vanishing polar bears, solar airplanes?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Just showing he's getting a great education at Haaaaaaaaavaaaaad.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I like to see young people taking an interest in government and current events, but I require them to have an education and speak intelligently, not just spew a bunch of inane talking points.

It's not so much that I disagree with David Hogg, it's that I think he's a mindless attention whore. He got some publicity after his school was shot up and it went to his head in a most unattractive manner. Now he says dumb things with the authority of the complete imbecile. He's the male AOC.

Clem72

Looks like he's branching out from gun control. Any guess on which hot button topic he selects next? Black on black crime, corrupt inner city mayors, runaway teen pregnancy, drug abuse, drop out rates, vanishing polar bears, solar airplanes?

Wait, what's the controversy about Solar Airplanes?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
David Hogg, a survivor of the Parkland, Fla., massacre who has become a highly visible gun control activist, claims he has been the target of an assassination attempt seven times the past year.

He must not have been getting enough attention.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
David Hogg, a survivor of the Parkland, Fla., massacre who has become a highly visible gun control activist, claims he has been the target of an assassination attempt seven times the past year.

Evidently not. This is the first I've heard about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

What, he didn't say he was attacked by people wearing MAGA hats?

His choice of words is interesting. "Assassination" is the term used for the attempt on a prominent person. Clearly he thinks he's a VIP.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

The last line of the article - a quote from Hogg - says everything you need to know about this person:

"I want to go to school and, for lack of a better word, weaponize my knowledge and learn as much as possible to end violence."
Emphasis mine

--- End of line (MCP)

BOP

He must have seen "A Fish Called Wanda." How many times did he try to kill that old lady?

Sapidus

A group of adults bullying a child who already lived through a school shooting and multiple assassination attempts.

What a bunch of losers