Cameron Needs to STFU

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"People need to wake the f*** up," Cameron told Variety. "We’re going the wrong direction as fast as possible. I like to say that we’re like Thelma and Louise. We’re driving straight toward the canyon at 90 miles per hour with the radio cranked up and the top down."

Cameron said he decided to focus his efforts on changing food consumption to manage climate change because it was the most under-served area — unlike renewable energy and transportation.

"We felt that was one of the least well served, least understood, and biggest, most important ways that we could effect change," he said. "We tried to find something that was less well understood and was a major lever that could effect change. Food is a good one. It’s probably the second-biggest one. Well ahead is transportation. We all drive around in our Teslas and our Priuses and think we are doing a great job, but really we’re all assuaging our liberal guilt. The real solution is: change the way you live."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51635/james-cameron-climate-change-people-need-wake-f-paul-bois

This_person

gemma_rae

I find it healthier to eat plant based plants. So I'll stick to eating meat based meat also. I'm pretty sure Cameron could care less.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If vegetables are so great why do they keep trying to make them taste like meat?

SamSpade

If vegetables are so great why do they keep trying to make them taste like meat?

I used to go to the Adventist store in Takoma Park for all their cool vegetarian stuff (I'm not, but it was the only place I knew of that carried EVERYTHING). They had a whole section for meatlike products like tofu, seitan, gardein and so on).

They believe that the Bible instructs humanity to be vegetarian. So it's one of their core beliefs.

And I asked something a lot like you did - if it's a sin to eat meat, why are you always making stuff that "tastes just like it"?