Campground w/ Cabins

Bonehead

Mooreland State Park in VA right across 301 bridge on Rt. 3. They have cabins. Near Stratford Hall.
Westmoreland is in Va. right across the bridge. Not much in the way of activities though. Not after Labor Day.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Westmoreland is in Va. right across the bridge. Not much in the way of activities though. Not after Labor Day.
I did a drive-thru last year to look at the cabins. Nicely located right on the bluff overlooking the Potomac.

NextJen

Raisin cane

stgislander

PREMO Member
Decided on New Germany State Park near Cumberland. And a train ride!
Nice choice. I figured all the cabins would be booked up which is why I didn't mention New Germany.

My wife and I had our wedding reception at the Lake House.

stgislander

PREMO Member
My neighbor tipped me off this morning. She booked last night and saw there were a few openings left. I jumped right on it.
If you are there for a couple days, try either The Hen House or Penn Alps for dinner.

We plan on moving up there (or just across the line in PA) as soon as Gilligan decides to shut the lights off and lock the office doors.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If you are there for a couple days, try either The Hen House or Penn Alps for dinner.

We plan on moving up there (or just across the line in PA) as soon as Gilligan decides to shut the lights off and lock the office doors.
Thanks for the suggestions. 👍