Camping in Calvert

Khurley

We would like to do a local tent camping trip with our kids (4 yrs and 18 months) just to give it a test run. Any tips for the Southern MD area? We are in Owings.

Tina2001aniT

Khurley said:
We would like to do a local tent camping trip with our kids (4 yrs and 18 months) just to give it a test run. Any tips for the Southern MD area? We are in Owings.

There is a decent camp ground in Broomes Island, I believe that to be it in Calvert though, unless you count the CRE campgrounds :lol:

CMC122

Go Braves!
We love Point Lookout. If you stay on Greene's Loop you are waterfront and the constant breeze keeps the skeeters away:yay:

Tina2001aniT

Tina2001aniT said:
There is a decent camp ground in Broomes Island, I believe that to be it in Calvert though, unless you count the CRE campgrounds :lol:

I usually don't post Karma, red or green, but this was just too funny not to...

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt2">
reputation_neg.gif
</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p2136401" width="50%">Camping in Calvert</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">05-29-2007 12:51 PM</td> <td class="alt1" width="50%">the campgrounds in CRE are just as nice as any campground</td></tr></tbody></table>Have you ever seen the campgrounds in CRE?????