Camping-Renting a Tent

lissy6098

Is there any place around here where I could rent a tent for camping? I dont usually camp and would like to see if its something I enjoy before I go out and buy a really nice tent.

tyky

eieio
Is there any place around here where I could rent a tent for camping? I dont usually camp and would like to see if its something I enjoy before I go out and buy a really nice tent.

I haven't heard of any places that rent a camping tent. Try asking friends

Check the local tool rental places and try McKays in Great Mills. They have all kinds of stuff to rent.

Beta84

They're out to get us

I would try friends. I'd also suggest getting an air mattress and fan, because that makes a tent much more comfortable...especially in the middle of the summer! If you can't get either of those, just get completely trashed so you can sleep no matter what the conditions. :lmao:

tyky

eieio
I would try friends. I'd also suggest getting an air mattress and fan, because that makes a tent much more comfortable...especially in the middle of the summer! If you can't get either of those, just get completely trashed so you can sleep no matter what the conditions. :lmao:

:killingme

sockgirl77

I want the one that Kate had on Jon and Kate Plus 8. That thing was damn near as big as my condo and it had a ceiling fan.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Thanks for the suggestions I found out the base lets you rent out tents for really good price, $6-8/day!:yahoo:

:faint:

how big are these tents? i saw low end cheap tents at walmart for pretty low prices, but for bigger tents they're more. if they are renting good tents for those kinds of prices i'd be a little sad inside. :lol:

lissy6098

:faint:

how big are these tents? i saw low end cheap tents at walmart for pretty low prices, but for bigger tents they're more. if they are renting good tents for those kinds of prices i'd be a little sad inside. :lol:

They have 3,4 & 5 person tents price accordinally $6,7,8/night. We rented a 5 person tent for 4 people and went to Point lookout. Tent held up really well and we put it up in less than 15 minutes. They also have coolers, lanterns, sleeping bags and other things you can rent per night