Can anyone Recommend a good Wedding DJ?

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
I just got the expected price for the DJ my sister in Law used for her wedding in March and WOW. There even charging me a Travel fee for coming to Lusby. Can anyone recommend one they may have used. Thanks again for the help.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
DJ Red Dog does a good job and is out of waldorf
His prices seem pretty good to considering what I've seen others charge.

240-346-1049

nmatteson

I got married in April and used CROW ENTERTAINMENT. He is out of Calvert County. He was awesome! He doesn't do any of the cheesy stuff, or spend all night talking on the microphone! Go to www.crowentertainment.com to check him out. Prices were very reasonable too!

autie

Dj Mango is awesome. He is the resident Dj at Fuzion. Also he has also been the Dj at almost every wedding i have been to in the area. 301 481 1280

sockgirl77

autie said:
Dj Mango is awesome. He is the resident Dj at Fuzion. Also he has also been the Dj at almost every wedding i have been to in the area. 301 481 1280
I was in the DJ business for years. I have a bunch of friends that are DJ's in the area. I have never heard of him. I've been to a ton of weddings in the past few years. All of which have used DJ Brown or his associates. He subcontracts some local DJ's. :yay:

sockgirl77

Depending on what type of music you want played, I'd highly recommend this guy: DJ Dirty Redd 443-532-7612! I'm not sure if he has all types of music or not but he is an awesome R&B/Hip Hop DJ. I've seen him play at weddings. :yay: