can she deliver a baby?

rio

Hey! I can beat you with my penis stuffed up my a$$! Yeah, that's how tough I am!

I think sports need a new division- men's, women's, and it's.

CPUSA

Hey! I can beat you with my penis stuffed up my a$$! Yeah, that's how tough I am!

I think sports need a new division- men's, women's, and it's.
And either a man or a woman can challenge any it...

Reactions: rio

rio

I first read that as tho you were really saying it. All I could think was.... Hmmm, that's interesting.....
Yikes!! No, no, no. NOT ME! I have never and will never have my own penis to put between my cheeks!:nono:
And, no, nobody elses belongs there either!
But, cross dressers really do stretch their penile organs and tape 'em between their cheeks to obtain that womanly look.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yikes!! No, no, no. NOT ME! I have never and will never have my own penis to put between my cheeks!:nono:
But, cross dressers really do stretch their penile organs and tape 'em between their cheeks to obtain that womanly look.
I wondered... 😂

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
SOMD Forums are a fountain of knowledge.

And at times… genuinely disturbing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Interesting...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Alana McLaughlin, the Portland male to female trans fighter who won &amp; bloodied a woman at her debut women’s MMA fight, wears &amp; shows off antifa propaganda on her social media. Alana, formerly Ryan, served in Afghanistan with US Special Forces. <a href="https://t.co/pE30lXu7cp">pic.twitter.com/pE30lXu7cp</a></p>&mdash; Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) <a href="">September 13, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Some times the tape doesn't hold for very long.

is-michelle-obama-really-a-woman.png