Can you believe this sht is going on?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
The article talks about the parents being the problem.

Why weren't these little girls home in bed at 1140 at night?

And that 13 yr old that was shot by police at 230 in the morning?

2 of my sons acknowledged that their lives needed to change when they had children, ie being at home for nap times, meal times (or tote food along), and bed time. 1 son thought the child needed to adapt to his late-night life.

Guess which child struggles?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Drag performers need to speak up about this and shun the creeps in their numbers. But they won't. It's rare to see anyone criticize a member of "their group" no matter what they do.

But here's the thing:

Every time the Left gets accused of something terrible, they rail and keen and release the hounds.....then it turns out to be true. Joseph McCarthy gets ridiculed to this day, but he was right - there were/are in fact many Communists in the political and entertainment fields.

Today QAnon gets raked and demonized for saying there are pedophiles in our government and entertainment industries. And yet with all these psychos getting outed, how can anyone deny that they're right?

The media own us, and since they're a bunch of Commie pedos they will use their power to deny and ridicule their accusers. And we buy it because the TV said so.

Hijinx

Drag performers need to speak up about this and shun the creeps in their numbers. But they won't. It's rare to see anyone criticize a member of "their group" no matter what they do.

But here's the thing:

Every time the Left gets accused of something terrible, they rail and keen and release the hounds.....then it turns out to be true. Joseph McCarthy gets ridiculed to this day, but he was right - there were/are in fact many Communists in the political and entertainment fields.

Today QAnon gets raked and demonized for saying there are pedophiles in our government and entertainment industries. And yet with all these psychos getting outed, how can anyone deny that they're right?

The media own us, and since they're a bunch of Commie pedos they will use their power to deny and ridicule their accusers. And we buy it because the TV said so.

You are right except for one thing. They don't own US.
They own the mental midgets who voted for Joe Biden.

They merely abuse us. They think we are the ones that are stupid .
To be honest I am amazed that allegedly intelligent people are in denial or some other crazy mental problem that they cannot be awakened.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

But here's the thing:

Do you have any idea what their ideas are, to this day the only one I personally know of is something about a pizza place in DC. True I haven't looked for anything, but I get enough conspiracy theories from my lefty aunts and here.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you have any idea what their ideas are, to this day the only one I personally know of is something about a pizza place in DC. True I haven't looked for anything, but I get enough conspiracy theories from my lefty aunts and here.

All I know about them really is that the Leftbot media hates their guts and dogpiles on them, then calls every conservative they don't like a QAnon member. Usually they only do that when a group gets too close to the truth, so I'm guessing that the pizza story has some truth to it. It's hard to find anything about them that isn't hard biased and over the top hysterical.

For all I know the media made it up as a boogeyman and there's no such thing.

PJay

They're about saving the children for one. Like Trump was trying to do..but you didn't hear much about that, did you.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do you have any idea what their ideas are, ......

My understanding is Q is a random loose knit collection of people with a large collection of conspiracies

Person 1 might ascribe to Idea 1.3.5. Person B 1,2,3 ..... and so on, not everyone ascribes to every nutty idea ..... but they seem to fall under this one umbrella ..... but maybe that's just the press calling anyone on the right Q Anon