Can you guess .....

Nanny Pam

To My Karma Giver .......

Can you guess ..... 10-10-2007 06:30 PM When was the last time you told your man that he has a beautiful penis? ~Dr Ruth

Why, as a matter of fact....I told him last night, and again this morning. Perhaps when he's done washing my car, I'll tell him again. :banana: :biggrin:

Last edited:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Lookin' like a damn fine race day tomorrow! :yay:

Attachments

• Martinsville.jpg
    Martinsville.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 71

crabcake

If ya'll see two crazy, orange-haired people on tv today, I am NOT one of 'em! :nono:

See ya at the track! :yahoo:

AndyMarquisLIVE

You should get Sirius...and listen to it on their Nascar channel. :yay:
I might have to. Can't pick up 93.3 anywhere in the neighnorhood. :mad: So much static.

Can ESPN/ABC please remove their camera that's been stuck on the 8 and 24 cars. :burning:

Why is ESPN on ABC so awful. :tantrum:

AndyMarquisLIVE

:roflmao: :killingme :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

About 4 minutes into an ESPN on ABC commercial break, Johnson took the lead. 30 seconds later, Scott Riggs wrecked.

ESPN on ABC missed all of it. :killingme:killingme:killingme

crabcake

:roflmao: :killingme :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

About 4 minutes into an ESPN on ABC commercial break, Johnson took the lead. 30 seconds later, Scott Riggs wrecked.

ESPN on ABC missed all of it. :killingme:killingme:killingme

That was some crazy chit at the end of the race yesterday! Junior was on his radio cussing up a storm about how effed up all the cautions were, and how long they were taking to go back to green. Great race & an awesome day for it! :yay:

And it doesn't hurt that JJ brought the 48 to victory lane, either! :yahoo:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
That was some crazy chit at the end of the race yesterday! Junior was on his radio cussing up a storm about how effed up all the cautions were, and how long they were taking to go back to green. Great race & an awesome day for it! :yay:

You had a fantastic day to be at the racetrack! And your boy won too! :yahoo:

I hope you all had fun! I missed most of the race, but it seems like it was pretty interesting.

AndyMarquisLIVE

It's always better when you're there...

... because I was watching live and it was boring as hell. :yawn:

MRN covered it and there was a lot of action on the track according to them. Didn't see it on ABC though, the 8 car was too important.

I'm starting to get sick of the same two drivers winning every race. No wonder TV ratings have fallen in half. It's just like Formula One.

The cautions are why that race sucked, IMO. Everytime they got going, caution.

And you've got to be honest the last caution is the only reason Johnson won, because I'm sure Newman was ready to give him the chrome horn in 4 and bump and run. :evil:

I feel bad for Newman though, he's lost races this year every single way you can lose them. Wrecked while winning, got robbed by NASCAR (Pocono), got robbed by David Ragan, etc, etc.

And there must've been 6 cautions for debris where no debris was identified. :rolleyes:

Awful "race" in my opinion. It was a 43 car parade of pace laps. Brett Bodine should've got the award for most laps led. :yawn:

One other note about the cautions, I can't count how many times someone did a 360, got turned back around and got going again, and NASCAR threw the caution AFTER their spin and took 8 laps to clean the apron of the backstretch where nobody's racing.

Last edited: