Can you hear me now?

4d2008

So for the last hour my right ear has had a odd popping sound.

Think of swimming, getting watter in your ear. You can hear it inside your head. Kinda like that... It's annoying the heck out of me. :cds:

kvj21075

Meow

Think of swimming, getting watter in your ear. You can hear it inside your head. Kinda like that... It's annoying the heck out of me. :cds:
ummmmmmm someone def told me to pee in thier ear last night, i told you it wouldnt drain right :killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us
ummmmmmm someone def told me to pee in thier ear last night, i told you it wouldnt drain right :killingme

pee is the same as water, it's like swimmers ear but goes away eventually since it's an easy liquid. something tells me it wasn't pee that caused the problem...and that it's bacon's fault...:whistle:

Have you went to the doc? Did they have any idea? Maybe your hearing is going bad, or it could be a damaged eardrum.

4d2008

pee is the same as water, it's like swimmers ear but goes away eventually since it's an easy liquid. something tells me it wasn't pee that caused the problem...and that it's bacon's fault...:whistle:

Have you went to the doc? Did they have any idea? Maybe your hearing is going bad, or it could be a damaged eardrum.
WHAT?

Its still going.... its really bugging me.... :jameo:

If this continues Ill see a doc but Im just hoping its only water from the shower this am.

Beta84

They're out to get us
WHAT?

If this continues Ill see a doc but Im just hoping its only water from the shower this am.

oh i thought this was the thing you were having issues with before so i figured it had been ongoing. :shrug:

probably just the shower then

T

toppick08

WHAT?

You know, many moon ago I went to have my ears,"vacuumed" out, by a doc because of similar conditions.........He said men esp. with use of shaving cream, spent hairs, wax, etc.........are at a greater risk of getting this aggravation.........Just a psa.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Try a decongestant as it will help pull any fluid out of your sinuses/ears or get swimmer's ear drops and instill them as directed.