Can you help me ID this Penn fishing reel?

Caution

Getting ready to tear a reel apart to inspect/lube/grease. This thing is apparently a bit old. No model numbers on it to go by at all. Only thing is the Penn name. Was hoping to figure out the model number of the reel in case I needed new drag washers or found any other parts that might need replacing while in it. Plus I would love to have a parts breakdown in hand before disassembling.

It was given to the owner by a family member sometime around 1997 and was used when he got it.

Anyone recognize it?

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 102

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Getting ready to tear a reel apart to inspect/lube/grease. This thing is apparently a bit old. No model numbers on it to go by at all. Only thing is the Penn name. Was hoping to figure out the model number of the reel in case I needed new drag washers or found any other parts that might need replacing while in it. Plus I would love to have a parts breakdown in hand before disassembling.

It was given to the owner by a family member sometime around 1997 and was used when he got it.

Anyone recognize it?
Dunno bout the reel but we did ok this morning on the upper Patuxent.

Attachments

• 2022.jpg
    2022.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 2020.jpg
    2020.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 2018.jpg
    2018.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 80

Caution

Dunno bout the reel but we did ok this morning on the upper Patuxent.

Sweet!! We did not go today cause I am on a big kick about doing maintenance on all the rigs right now. Got all the rockfish rods & reels done. except for one where a little spring shot across the room and I have not seen it since. LOL Bad thing was that was the NEW spring I ordered because I had fooled around and mashed the original one with the tweezers when trying to put it back in. LOL This time I ordered 5 of the danged things. Spring goes into a Penn 330GT2 and we have about 7 of those so the extra springs laying around may come in handy.