Can you help with sick puppies?


Staff member
From the Humane Society of Calvert County:

We have rescued an adorable batch of puppies that are in need of immediate veterinary care to help them get better.
We are working with Dunkirk Animal Hospital to do everything possible to help them recover and find forever homes.
We could use your support right now to help with vet expenses.

You can give 2 ways:
Direct to Dunkirk Animal Hospital
Atten: HSCC puppies 410-257-5798
or give on line
Thanks so much for your support!

Humane Society of Calvert County | 410-257-4908 | Jill(at) |

Last edited by a moderator: