Can you spot the NOT....Jazz???? Christy???

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
One of these Wees is not a Wee one of these Wees is a Henry...which one??

Attachments

• 2004_1207Image0003smaller.jpg
    2004_1207Image0003smaller.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Maryland and Yoshi on couch 2.jpg
    Maryland and Yoshi on couch 2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 125
  • June22200641.jpg
    June22200641.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 110
  • brother.jpg
    brother.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 110
  • sept19200647.jpg
    sept19200647.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 121

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
We paid 25.00 for him at Nannys farm in White Plains. He was the only little turd in the litter she could catch. And when she did and he was a squeelin, the dog came running into the barn. Nanny stuffed the poor little fellow into a feed sack and walked it to our truck to place in my lap. The whole time the dog was biting at the bottom of the sack.
Needless to say when we got home and dumped the sack out came a little black piglet and then his tail fell out of the bag. That dang dog bit poor Henrys tail off. But as he got fatter it too grew back. :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
We paid 25.00 for him at Nannys farm in White Plains. He was the only little turd in the litter she could catch. And when she did and he was a squeelin, the dog came running into the barn. Nanny stuffed the poor little fellow into a feed sack and walked it to our truck to place in my lap. The whole time the dog was biting at the bottom of the sack.
Needless to say when we got home and dumped the sack out came a little black piglet and then his tail fell out of the bag. That dang dog bit poor Henrys tail off. But as he got fatter it too grew back. :lmao:
:faint:
Oh MY!
I recognize the fence posts in the last pic. That one is Henry. I'll grab some pics of our cutie Charlotte. She's about half the size of your guy.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
:faint:
Oh MY!
I recognize the fence posts in the last pic. That one is Henry. I'll grab some pics of our cutie Charlotte. She's about half the size of your guy.

I dont think that Paso wanted YOU to answer her question. :razz: ..anyway you are WRONG! :whistle:
Sorry Paso, one less for your girls to choose from.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Wee is pics 1, 3, and 5. Henry is pic 4.
Pic 2 looks like when Wee was little, and you do raise boxers, but.....the pic title says Maryland and Yoshi so either Wee had his name changed or that is another little piggy.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I paid $30 for Wee in October from a MW show he was in a cage daughter wanted him so we got him. We kept him in the house the first year until he went out one day and learned what a mud puddle was.. :lmao:

We had him neutered by the amish for another $20

He is the BESTEST pig..he sits, shows you his teeth and kisses on command..

Do you worm Henry when you do the horses? What else do you do for him?

Pandora

persimmoncf said:

OMG That is funny but.... well.... not so funny... no wonder he was making all that noise. OUCH!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Pandora said:
OMG That is funny but.... well.... not so funny... no wonder he was making all that noise. OUCH!

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pandora again.

K

Katie

I wonder if Bacon Bits at Flat Iron will get big. Wee is so cute!

MorganLover

my guess is number 2 picture with the baby is Paso's b/c of the boxer, i know the one with the cat behind the pig is pirsimmons she just sent that one :), so is there only 1 of wee?