Cancer Update #?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Ladies, Gentleman and Others ;)

Today makes Four and One Half years since the diagnosis of pancreatic cancer.
As of my doctor going over the labs with me today, no sign of a recurrence of active disease.
In fact, the main tumor marker is now almost nonexistent.

Also, I continue to be Dr Patil's most stable heart patient. Everything looked better than good in the pacemaker chack.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Today makes Four and One Half year since the diagnosis of pancreatic cancer.
As of my doctor going over the labs with me today, no sign of a recurrence of active disease.

Also, I continue to be Dr Patil's most stable heart patient. Everything looked better than good in the pacemaker chack.

Awesome news!!!!:yahoo:

luvmygdaughters

Today makes Four and One Half years since the diagnosis of pancreatic cancer.

:yahoo::thewave:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Today is the last day of year five post-diagnosis of the pancreatic cancer.

I got a copy of the report on yesterday's CT scan: No Evidence of Recurrence or Metastasis.

The hernias are large, but the loops are clean.

I do have some fatty liver tissue, plus some hardening of the arteries, including one coronary artery. This on top of borderline diabetes and high BP.

I am now clearly optimistic I will have time to work on these other health issues.

ontheriver

I got a copy of the report on yesterday's CT scan: No Evidence of Recurrence or Metastasis.

I do have some fatty liver tissue, plus some hardening of the arteries, including one coronary artery. This on top of borderline diabetes and high BP.

I am now clearly optimistic I will have time to work on these other health issues.
God Bless you Steven.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Great news!

I think you waited on us this afternoon. The guy from Boston and keys... 😉

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

That is great news, indeed! :yay: