'Canes vs. Terps

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Terps uniforms are butt ass ugly, but the team looks great between the 20's. Wicked fast, Oregon-like offense but the defense looks a little dicey especially on the back side.

Note to MD's KR - He who hesitates, dies short of the 20.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Terps uniforms are butt ass ugly, but the team looks great between the 20's. Wicked fast, Oregon-like offense but the defense looks a little dicey especially on the back side.

Note to MD's KR - He who hesitates, dies short of the 20.

At least we are in the lead at the Half.

kom526

At least we are in the lead at the Half.

True but ask the Redskins about not scoring TDs from inside the 20. I'm not impressed with the deep motion swing/backwards pass action but the WR screens were nice. Mark Brunell is smiling somewhere. :lol:

That TE #89 is the stud on that field right now.

kom526

Miami is horrible and alot of the team is suspended. I would hope you are leading.....

My god those uniforms are hard to look at..

The 'Canes O line is mostly intact and the RB James averaged 4-5 yds a carry last season. :shrug: Two new head coaches, new offensive schemes and two teams looking for a new identity; hopefullyt it continues to be an entertaining game.

The unis and helmets are meant to overload the defenders optic nerves therefore causing blown coverages and missed tackles. It was a joint CIA/NSA grad student project.

R

retiredweaxman

As a lifelong UCONN fan, I was hoping for an epic FAIL from U of MD and Randy Edsall in his opening game. Guess I will just have to wait until next year (?) when UCONN plays U of MD.

puggymom

The unis and helmets are meant to overload the defenders optic nerves therefore causing blown coverages and missed tackles. It was a joint CIA/NSA grad student project.

I had to borrow that quote on FB. My "Duck" friends were even making fun of me last night.