can't believe it was a DECEMBER day...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
On this past Saturday's ride at St Mary's River.
Blitz and Rosco are becoming very nice young trail horses! :yahoo:
Blitz is the appy and Rosco is the Palomino.
That's a great place to make a trail pony.

Attachments

• rosco-water-2.jpg
    rosco-water-2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 160
  • blitz-roscosteps.jpg
    blitz-roscosteps.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 157
  • blitz-tarp-beach.jpg
    blitz-tarp-beach.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 148
  • blitz-tarp-beach2.jpg
    blitz-tarp-beach2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
On this past Saturday's ride at St Mary's River.
Blitz and Rosco are becoming very nice young trail horses! :yahoo:
Blitz is the appy and Rosco is the Palomino.
That's a great place to make a trail pony.

That was a great ride and all the green horses did awesome. Aren't cha glad Rosco didn't decide to take you swimming? I never did feel the water, Thank God but I bet it was pretty cold. My photography skills need some help:lmao: Did you notice Fancy's ear in the picture?

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
That was a great ride and all the green horses did awesome. Aren't cha glad Rosco didn't decide to take you swimming? I never did feel the water, Thank God but I bet it was pretty cold. My photography skills need some help:lmao: Did you notice Fancy's ear in the picture?

I was in the pic of Blitz and JET to. i asked u if i was in the way and u dident anwser. o well spike did better than Amira would have.:lmao: She wouldent cross water of bridges.:lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I was in the pic of Blitz and JET to. i asked u if i was in the way and u dident anwser. o well spike did better than Amira would have.:lmao: She wouldent cross water of bridges.:lmao:

I am really proud of you Z. :yahoo:You did one hell of a job with Spike. He's been a hard one to get started since we are a little big for him but YOU did an awesome job. When you guys get moved you could start up a little business for yourself getting pony's started under saddle.

Attachments

• riding at the lake 122907 053.jpg
    riding at the lake 122907 053.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 102
  • riding at the lake 122907 029.jpg
    riding at the lake 122907 029.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 114
  • riding at the lake 122907 045.jpg
    riding at the lake 122907 045.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
I am really proud of you Z. :yahoo:You did one hell of a job with Spike. He's been a hard one to get started since we are a little big for him but YOU did an awesome job. When you guys get moved you could start up a little business for yourself getting pony's started under saddle.

Maby i will.....:whistle: I still cant wait to see if im going to breed Amira. Than if i need any help there ill come to yall.....:evil:

julis976

umm idk im only allowd 4 ppl casue there not that much room haha but i think like me and u should go to ur barn and just ride all day that can be ur present 4 me =] like i can go to ur house sometime that weekend casue we have a long one and we can just go to the barn =] all day

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
umm idk im only allowd 4 ppl casue there not that much room haha but i think like me and u should go to ur barn and just ride all day that can be ur present 4 me =] like i can go to ur house sometime that weekend casue we have a long one and we can just go to the barn =] all day

K let me know who going when u find out...