Can't hunt. Can't Fish

A

amotley

build an ark :killingme sorry im going stir crazy being inside all day:drool:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Will you provide lunch and beer and 60" plasma HD for the football games?

BTW is your middle name Bird Dog? =bd

Yes!.......Deal! :yahoo:

I'll leave the keys to the house in the shed with the lawn mower and gas can(filled of course)

I'M GOING RIDING!!!!!!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
1. Deer do not move very much when the wind is blowing and it is raining. All their defenses are not working well so they stay put.

2. I'm a wimp. Don't like to hunt in the rain and when the wind is blowing.

I feed the deer just so I can see them. They haven't been around much this week.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

1. Deer do not move very much when the wind is blowing and it is raining. All their defenses are not working well so they stay put.

2. I'm a wimp. Don't like to hunt in the rain and when the wind is blowing.

...cause a guy who hunts my place blasted two Bambie's the last two days in the monsoon.

Poor guy. I get up early and I'm riding across the field he's in this AM, pitch black, on the atv. Didn't see his truck until I got close to the house. :lmao:

Can't wait to hear his story about the big one a ran off after he sat there for 2 hours! :lmao:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Fall cleaning! Put away all the summer clothing and really get to scrubbin', floors, baseboards, windows, everything. Nothing like a clean and well organized house going into the winter months.....

J/K buy some beer and watch movies and eat pizza.

A

amotley

build an ark :killingme sorry im going stir crazy being inside all day:drool:

Can't hunt. Can't Fish 10-27-2007 07:05 AM you need a life

i was joking, you are the one that needs a life, its too short to hateful and nasty all the time! then again maybe its the way you are, cant stand to see people have a little fun. i hurt no one nor did i say anything wrong move on and go pick on someone else!!! oh and eat lots of old bay too while your at it!:howdy: