Cant imagine why Ford wants to ditch dealerships....

glhs837

Power with Control
Saw that Lexington Park Ford was offering a Lariat trim Lightning EV truck. No price given, so I stopped in......

Sticker was 80k........ 70K base price for cupercab with extended range battery, 10k option package

LARIAT LIGHTNING SERIES
FORD CO-PILOT360 ACTIVE 2.0
PARTITIONED LOCKABLE STORAGE
TOW TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
TWIN PANEL MOONROOf

Checked out the ADM sticker........ $25,000 dollars for a grand total of $106,000 for this truck. Sure, its legal, charge what the market will bear and all that..... but it doesn't make Ford look good. I can see where if you are going to compete with a company that doesnt have dealers, this sort of thing could drive you crazy.

limblips

PREMO Member
I saw one on the lot a few months ago. Stopped in jjust to look, same deal, $100K+. The sales guy said they couldn't sell it for 6 months. It was to sit on the lot and look pretty as advertisement.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I saw one on the lot a few months ago. Stopped in jjust to look, same deal, $100K+. The sales guy said they couldn't sell it for 6 months. It was to sit on the lot and look pretty as advertisement.
And that’s exactly what it will do.

glhs837

Power with Control

Yep, they called them "mannequins". But that embargo has passed.