Capitals

BuddyLee

Football addict
Two in a row? Blasphemy!

I didn't know how sick and injured their team was over these last two weeks until I watched HBO's special. Sure, I knew some of the major guys were out but they had a lil' epidemic of sorts for a bit.

Doesn't explain fully their lackluster effort but I'm glad to see them try for three in a row soon.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I am glad they are winning again. My son took his wife there for her birthday. Hope they enjoyed the game. What was the score?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
What was the score?

5-1. It was exciting to see Andrew Gordon score his first NHL goal..(on TV). I think he's about 15. :lol: Well...he certainly LOOKS 15.

What was really funny was when he got back to the bench and planted a kiss on Johansson for setting him up. :lol:

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

5-1. It was exciting to see Andrew Gordon score his first NHL goal..(on TV). I think he's about 15. :lol: Well...he certainly LOOKS 15.

What was really funny was when he got back to the bench and planted a kiss on Johansson for setting him up. :lol:

Andrew just turned 25 on the 13th Dec. I saw the kiss, was pretty neat. They say he is a scoring machine in the minors, after the game they interviewed him about that and what its like playing for the big team and he said there is alot to learn between minors and bigs.

They played good last night, but the Devils arent a team like they use to be, tomorrow night will be more of a test with the dreaded Penquins coming to town.

The third and fourth lines with all the muckers and grinders, played great last night. Twelve different people had points last night and only one point game from any of our big guys who are suppose to be scoring and that was Ovie.

The flu bug took a big toll on alot of the guys, and I dont care what some people think of Shutlzie, he's proably our best overall defensmen on the team and with him being out with the broken bone, that hasnt helped the Caps at all either.

Just hope the Caps can shutdown Crosby tomorrow, he is off to a Ovechkin kind of season, and now Malkin is getting hot.