Capitol Murderer of Police Officer has bail set at $150,000 dollars.

Hijinx

Devores Hendersen the man who eluded police for 2 days after the murder of a police officer. has bail set at $150,000 dollars by a PC Magistrate.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2019/12/13/tavores-hendersons-bail-set-for-150000/

As I read this a PC Magiostrate is not really a Judge--but basically a Justice of the Peace.
It seems strange to me that someone other than a Judge is setting bail on a Capital murder case.

This clown was already out on bail from another jurisdiction who has canceled that bail and asked for the prisoner.
A career criminal with outstanding warrants, who was being hidden by his mother and her boyfriend.

• Angry
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Houston clearly doesn't value the lives of its police officers, therefore they can't be surprised when no decent person wants to pursue a career in law enforcement. **** 'em, they deserve what they get.

transporter

Devores Hendersen the man who eluded police for 2 days after the murder of a police officer. has bail set at $150,000 dollars by a PC Magistrate.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2019/12/13/tavores-hendersons-bail-set-for-150000/

As I read this a PC Magiostrate is not really a Judge--but basically a Justice of the Peace.
It seems strange to me that someone other than a Judge is setting bail on a Capital murder case.

This clown was already out on bail from another jurisdiction who has canceled that bail and asked for the prisoner.
A career criminal with outstanding warrants, who was being hidden by his mother and her boyfriend.

I am going to make a wild ass guess and say the $150k to this prisoner might as well be $10M....there is no chance he will ever post that bond. Based on your past posts and hatred of everyone...specifically anyone who actually has earned a decent amount...I am sure you couldn't post $150k bond any more than this guy could.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am going to make a wild ass guess and say the $150k to this prisoner might as well be $10M....there is no chance he will ever post that bond. Based on your past posts and hatred of everyone...specifically anyone who actually has earned a decent amount...I am sure you couldn't post $150k bond any more than this guy could.

So I'm guessing you've never heard of a bail bondsman? Or how bail works in general?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm guessing trans is frantically typing "bail bond" into her googler...