Caps Fans

Peter Forsberg

Little bit of advice for you Caps fans. You better look for a goaltender or it is going to be a miserable season for you. Theodore looked terrible lastnight.

SoMdDude

I was nice about. I like how the Craps decided to try and fight everybody after the game was getting out of hand. Close the 5hole suckadore.

I like how Mcnugget was talking trash after the game last week, hey moron if you're sooo much better and shouldnt have lost, THEN WHY DID YOU? A little advice for Philly fans, you will never win a super bowl with Mcnabb... Put that in your pipe and smoke it. LOL

Hockey isnt as big as football in DC, dont really care about it to be honest, but beating Philly last week was awesome. Go talk trash to Canada or Detroit about hockey.

Eagles trophy case below...

Attachments

• empty-case.jpg
    empty-case.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Peter Forsberg

I like how Mcnugget was talking trash after the game last week, hey moron if you're sooo much better and shouldnt have lost, THEN WHY DID YOU? A little advice for Philly fans, you will never win a super bowl with Mcnabb... Put that in your pipe and smoke it. LOL

Hockey isnt as big as football in DC, dont really care about it to be honest, but beating Philly last week was awesome. Go talk trash to Canada or Detroit about hockey.

Eagles trophy case below...
Congratulations you handed the ball off to Portis and won. Since you can't read and want to change the subject? Where are the 100 loss Nats at? Let me guess you don't care about baseball either? Your a typical Washington bandwagon sports fan. Want me to talk trash to Ynakees fans? Oh yeah they are playing golf also.

J

JASONG1055

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONG1055
Season Ticket holder with a small hand full of games i cant attend. Selling BELOW face value (face is 50 per ticket) I will update with games and dates if anybody interested.

All games seats are section 400 (dead center ice) 2nd row on top of steps, seats on isle. Really Really nice seats. 2 seats 1&2

10/28 tues Vs. Nashville 80/pair
11/26 wends Vs. Atlanta 80/pair
11/28 fri. Vs. Montreal 80/pair
12/4 thurs Vs. Ny Islanders 80/pair
12/26 fri Vs. Buffalo 100/pair (65 each face value)
12/28 sun Vs. Toronto 80/pair
1/9/09 fri. Vs. Columbas 80/pair
2/5/09 thurs. Vs. Los Angeles 80/pair
2/26/09 thurs. Vs. Atlanta 80/pair

If tickets are still listed they are availabel. I will edit as they go. You can either PM or email me jasong1055@comcast.net (located in St. Leonard)

Can cut a deal if you buy a few pairs.

Peter Forsberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONG1055
Season Ticket holder with a small hand full of games i cant attend. Selling BELOW face value (face is 50 per ticket) I will update with games and dates if anybody interested.

All games seats are section 400 (dead center ice) 2nd row on top of steps, seats on isle. Really Really nice seats. 2 seats 1&2

10/28 tues Vs. Nashville 80/pair
11/26 wends Vs. Atlanta 80/pair
11/28 fri. Vs. Montreal 80/pair
12/4 thurs Vs. Ny Islanders 80/pair
12/26 fri Vs. Buffalo 100/pair (65 each face value)
12/28 sun Vs. Toronto 80/pair
1/9/09 fri. Vs. Columbas 80/pair
2/5/09 thurs. Vs. Los Angeles 80/pair
2/26/09 thurs. Vs. Atlanta 80/pair

If tickets are still listed they are availabel. I will edit as they go. You can either PM or email me jasong1055@comcast.net (located in St. Leonard)

Can cut a deal if you buy a few pairs.
Gotcha thanks. I'm going to home opener tonight. Hope you have better goaltending?

SoMdDude

Congratulations you handed the ball off to Portis and won. Since you can't read and want to change the subject? Where are the 100 loss Nats at? Let me guess you don't care about baseball either? Your a typical Washington bandwagon sports fan. Want me to talk trash to Ynakees fans? Oh yeah they are playing golf also.

Baseball pfffft boring LOL

And i have been going to Redskins games for 32 years and missed maybe 5 home games in that time, so if thats your definition of "bandwagon" then ok

:lalala: WHATEVER!

p.s its "you're" not your but i didnt expect a philly fan to get that right

Peter Forsberg

Baseball pfffft boring LOL

And i have been going to Redskins games for 32 years and missed maybe 5 home games in that time, so if thats your definition of "bandwagon" then ok

:lalala: WHATEVER!

p.s its "you're" not your but i didnt expect a philly fan to get that right
The point is we are talking hockey here numbnutz and you come in here talking football. I don't give a crap that you have been on the bandwagon for 32 years. You want a cookie?

J

JASONG1055

FUNNY COMING FROM A CRYERS FAN!!!

Sorry CAPS fans only, these seats are in the middel of SEVERAL Huge caps fans,

[/QUOTE]
That's gay. I am a flyers fan but love watching the best hockey player in the world. Caps fans are a joke anyway. Clueless. They ohhh and ahhh over every little thing. Goodluck this season with the weak goaltending you have.[/QUOTE]

Biron: 4 goals allowed in first 16 min with a .714 Save % WHAT A JOKE WHEN U TALK SMACK!!!

Peter Forsberg

FUNNY COMING FROM A CRYERS FAN!!!

Sorry CAPS fans only, these seats are in the middel of SEVERAL Huge caps fans,
That's gay. I am a flyers fan but love watching the best hockey player in the world. Caps fans are a joke anyway. Clueless. They ohhh and ahhh over every little thing. Goodluck this season with the weak goaltending you have.[/QUOTE]

Biron: 4 goals allowed in first 16 min with a .714 Save % WHAT A JOKE WHEN U TALK SMACK!!![/QUOTE] Keep your bandwagon nosebleed seats.

Peter Forsberg

That's gay. I am a flyers fan but love watching the best hockey player in the world. Caps fans are a joke anyway. Clueless. They ohhh and ahhh over every little thing. Goodluck this season with the weak goaltending you have.

Biron: 4 goals allowed in first 16 min with a .714 Save % WHAT A JOKE WHEN U TALK SMACK!!![/QUOTE] Keep your bandwagon nosebleed seats.[/QUOTE] Put your team out of playoffs last year. Your division is the weakest in the NHL.