Caps tickets

Kittykat33

Why me??
Hey everyone. I am looking for 2 Caps tickets to this Saturday nights game. Anyone know where I can find some? Ebay is just asking way too much!! Thanks again everyone.:love:

Last edited:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Hey everyone. I am looking for 2 Caps tickets to this Saturday nights game. Anyone know where I can find some? Ebay is just asking way too much!! Thanks again everyone.:love:

for some reason it seemed like the tickets were overpriced in general...Dad got me some for my bday but he paid more than what I paid for better seats earlier in the season...I never remember the last game costing any more than any other regular season game...but maybe they changed it this year? eh, either way...if you go...be sure to :howdy: to me :smile:

Kittykat33

Why me??
for some reason it seemed like the tickets were overpriced in general...Dad got me some for my bday but he paid more than what I paid for better seats earlier in the season...I never remember the last game costing any more than any other regular season game...but maybe they changed it this year? eh, either way...if you go...be sure to :howdy: to me :smile:

Yeah I went in Feb and was like 10rows up from the glass, it was the best seats I have been in. Now I can't find any good one's:bawl:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Yeah I went in Feb and was like 10rows up from the glass, it was the best seats I have been in. Now I can't find any good one's:bawl:

good luck with it :yay:

Just keep looking, it is getting a little late though so you are probably going to pay high dollar if you want to go.

I got VERY lucky one time and there was an easter game and nobody else wanted the tickets so dad and I got tickets from his work (so, free) ON THE GLASS. it was awesome...We have pretty much sat everywhere though, from way up in the nosebleeds, to the middle, to those once-in-a-lifetime on-the-glass seats :smile:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Yeah I know. I have been looking on Ebay but they are just way to high for seats in the 400's

The only suggestion I have is to check ticketmaster and see if anyone has dropped their ticket purchase or check the ticket auction section and see if there is anything reasonable being offered there :yay:

jsouthan

Have you tried craigslist? There was this listing for great seats at face value. Of course, they may not be available still, but you could try. Capitals vs Panthers- LAST GAME Of SEASON- GREAT SEATS There were others as well, so you could check them out. The down side to craigslist is that you typically have to pay cash and go pick them up from somewhere. I bought some MD basketball tickets in Feb. and the guy was nice enough to meet me halfway, so you may not have to go too far. Good luck.

jsouthan

Have you tried craigslist? There was this listing for great seats at face value. Of course, they may not be available still, but you could try. Capitals vs Panthers- LAST GAME Of SEASON- GREAT SEATS There were others as well, so you could check them out. The down side to craigslist is that you typically have to pay cash and go pick them up from somewhere. I bought some MD basketball tickets in Feb. and the guy was nice enough to meet me halfway, so you may not have to go too far. Good luck.

Oh, yeah. When I searched in the Tickets section, I searched for caps and capitals and it gave me two different sets of results. Their search is not the greatest, so make sure you try both.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Just go. They're guys out front selling them all the time. My son and I went to the last game last year and paid about $100 each for really nice seats. I know scalping is illegal but somehow there's always tons of people selling tickets.

My son has tickets for the last game but he won't part with them, I'm sure. :biggrin:

Ladybug76

Just go. They're guys out front selling them all the time. My son and I went to the last game last year and paid about $100 each for really nice seats. I know scalping is illegal but somehow there's always tons of people selling tickets.

My son has tickets for the last game but he won't part with them, I'm sure. :biggrin:

:yeahthat: We did this for a game Florida once. We got decent seats too. When we went to a Caps game in Feb. there were guys selling tickets as soon as we left the metro station.

The Caps arena is so nice! I wish we had season tickets!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

here is what I found comical though...

Guy was selling tickets...and then I passed by another guy not more than 10 yards away that was asking people if they were selling tickets...I just laughed :lol:

jsouthan

So, did you end up getting tickets? It looked like an awesome game from the highlights! We were at a DC United game at the time (which they won 4-1)! :buddies: