Caps tonight

If anyone will be watching look for my son and friend. They will be on the penalty box side,caps sitting there two periods, between goal and the faceoff area against the glass. M will have on his Ovenchin jersey and his buddy will be wearing a jersy too. I didn't ask what the tickets cost$$$$, but he has my camera with him :shudder: so he might be shooting. Anyone know if it will be on tv? All I see for tv sched is SunS. Don't know what that even is.

Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
My son and his GF went too....Not sure where their seats are but I know they are close to the ice...Row 5 I think....He bought tickete from a friend of a friend....Cost him $105 each....I think they had $125 on the ticket or $135...He wouldn't let me see em....

My son and his GF went too....Not sure where their seats are but I know they are close to the ice...Row 5 I think....He bought tickete from a friend of a friend....Cost him $105 each....I think they had $125 on the ticket or $135...He wouldn't let me see em....

I'm thinking a bit more for these. At least the Caps are kicking butt and he's enjoying himself.

I didn't have a clue Caps Tics were so $$$$$$$$....Yeah, they kicked butt tonight....

Cripes the cheap seats are at least $60 I think. I wouldn't be surprised his were more than 2 or 3 hundred. He just messaged and said he had the best time ever and may have got some good pictures. Lets hope he remembers to bring the camera home.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Yep, I just went and asked him. I figured he would. I mean what's another $20 after paying for those seats and VIP passes?

Here is a link to the better pix he got.
CapsHockey2010 pictures by desertrat_02 - Photobucket

Nice pics! Looks like the seats we had for the first game of Jagr as a Cap. The seats were $125 or so. $20 for parking....including food (and not the fancy stuff) we dropped $300....and that was years ago. I know those tickets are around $300 each now.

Why are the pics so small? I know nothing about photobucket.

They will automatically change them to a size you choose for upload. You will be limited in the number you can do at one time if they are rather large. What was wrong with the ones I did? Looked good to me.