Captain Pat's at Dennis Point

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Went last night for our anniversary. Got the 2 seafood platters, one fried one broiled. Everything was yummy!

Don't know why I like those fried clam strips, but I sure do. The crab cakes were delicious. Their macaroni salad can't be beat.

Just wish they offered dessert, hubby was very dissappointed to not get a big hunk of chocolate cake.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Yup, AC is working. She offered us inside or out, no way I'm trying to eat in the heat outside.

somdwatch

Was there on Sunday, they had the chocolate cake on that day. We didn't order any as we knew you'd be in on Monday! ;) Sorry they didn't hold the piece for you!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I really REALLY want Capt. Pat's to do well. Dennis Point is one of my favorite places in SMC, well worth the drive but folks will only make it if there's a good restaurant going on. It's like Reluctant Navigator at Tall Timbers - why on earth would anyone go anywhere else?? Waterfront dining and drinking is a BIG YES.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I really REALLY want Capt. Pat's to do well. Dennis Point is one of my favorite places in SMC, well worth the drive but folks will only make it if there's a good restaurant going on. It's like Reluctant Navigator at Tall Timbers - why on earth would anyone go anywhere else?? Waterfront dining and drinking is a BIG YES.

It's great to see both of those places doing OK right now. Had brunch at TT a week ago...the Bloody Mary's are still bangin' as always.