Caption this pic

SmallTown

Football season!
Don't worry Parris, I still think you have the tighest a$$ is politics..

hp1-9-03q.jpg

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SmallTown

hp1-9-03q.jpg

Did the proctology exam go as expected?

H

Heretic

I just got ahold of that medication that makes you have an orgasm every time you sneeze...got any spare pepper?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

"OK, now you spit the keys to the mansion back in my mouth when you kiss me goodbye! Bobby will never find them! Ah, ha, ha, haaaaa!!!!"

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

hp1-9-03q.jpg

I have every word you ever said while in office on tape, and am writing a tell all expose!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

hp1-9-03q.jpg
Well, I suppose selecting a Republican running mate, and pushing the class-warfare tactics just didn't cut it, did they?

H

Heretic

You've got to be kidding me. Other democrats have blasted Glendening as the most fiscally irresponsible govenor MD has ever had. Its him that is responsible for MD having their first republican govenor since Spiro Agnew. The only govenor that has screwed up his state more is Gray Davis of California.

And is it just me or does he look like Bary Bostwick?

mrs potts

hp1-9-03q.jpg

It's ok honey, now no one will know about your cigar smoking habit in the garden ....

His reply - But....

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Obvious joke -- "You, ma'am, are no Bobby Kennedy!"

But I like this one better--"Look, you dirty old man, did you see yourself in that pathetic photo in Friday's papers? You looked like a proud grandpa, not a proud father. I hope Frances Hughes squeezes every last penny out of you in the divorce settlement. And in 15 years, I hope Jennifer Crawford does the same when you dump her for some 20-year-old."

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Oh, Man!!

Originally posted by Tonio
Obvious joke -- "You, ma'am, are no Bobby Kennedy!"

But I like this one better--"Look, you dirty old man, did you see yourself in that pathetic photo in Friday's papers? You looked like a proud grandpa, not a proud father. I hope Frances Hughes squeezes every last penney out of your in the divorce settlement. And in 15 years, I hope Jennifer Crawford does the same when you dump her for some 20-year-old."
:eek: Tonio!?! Those are cheap shots!; miserable, low-down, despicable, dirty rotten and mean spirited things to say.
But I like 'em!!

penn(in his best Sylvester voice)

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Oh, Man!!

Originally posted by penncam
:eek: Tonio!?! Those are cheap shots!; miserable, low-down, despicable, dirty rotten and mean spirited things to say.
But I like 'em!!

penn(in his best Sylvester voice)

Thanks! As a nonaligned voter, I aim to please with my cheap shots.