Inkpen

Caption This:

Attachments

• Spanish horses.JPG
    Spanish horses.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 174

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
:lmao: the caption attached to the photo is a little deceiving. These mares are technically thoroughbred, but in the sense that they are purebred. They are PRE, pura raza española, (Pure spanish horse) or andalusian horses. Not TBs like on the racetrack. They are shown in cobra collars. One person controls multiple mares, side by side, with each wearing a simple cobra collar.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:lmao: the caption attached to the photo is a little deceiving. These mares are technically thoroughbred, but in the sense that they are purebred. They are PRE, pura raza española, (Pure spanish horse) or andalusian horses. Not TBs like on the racetrack. They are shown in cobra collars. One person controls multiple mares, side by side, with each wearing a simple cobra collar.
Hence my caption. :biggrin:

Cowgirl

U r in fact who i thought of after i posted
i imagined the daddy thinking....yeah RIGHT :lol:

My dad is 1/2 Lebanese (so, dark hair and eyes), and my mom is blonde/blue-eyed. My sister and I both have dark hair and eyes. Before my brother was born, my mom told my dad, "If we ever have a baby that doesn't have dark hair, we'll know he's not yours." Well, my brother was born with red hair. :faint: My poor mom.....she was so worried! :lmao: He looks just like my dad though...so no denying it! :lol:

I

Inkpen

I found this photo on MSNBC web site and loved it.
My mom took me to the Boston Gardens (indoor area type place) to see the Spanish Riding School!!! I was all 9-10.
It was magic watching these horses fly in the air!!
The men looked so cool dressing in their uniforms, tall, shiny boots, funny hats.
I still have the program, all packed away.

So seeing this photo with the baby, I could not pass it up.
Used to be a trick question at riding school where I taught for a summer,
"What color are the babies of the Spanish Horses?" ( every girl back then at camp knew of the famous Spanish Horses) ...
A very cute photograph!!!!

"Mom..wait up!!!!"