Car broken into for Redskins Tickets

C

czygvtwkr

I left two Redskins tickets on the dash of my car this past weekend when I went to the Waldorf mall. When I came out my car had been broken into and someone left two more Redskins tickets on the dash.

mamatutu

mama to two
I left two Redskins tickets on the dash of my car this past weekend when I went to the Waldorf mall. When I came out my car had been broken into and someone left two more Redskins tickets on the dash.

I don't follow football, but that was darn funny! :killingme

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:jet:

I was all set to ask you what in the world would make you leave something so valuable in plain sight?!!

Um. yeah. :killingme

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

Sounds like a hate crime.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Not new down here. When the Bucs were really, really bad (about 25 of their 38 years), I, a season ticket holder since day one in 1976, rode with a friend to a game. We decided to use my tickets instead of his, and he left his two under the windshield wiper blade, hoping someone would take them. Early 3rd quarter when we left and went back to the car, there were eight other tickets under the wiper, along with a note from a seller asking if he could place his unsold tickets there as well in the future......

Real southern hospitality doesn't need any B&E to get results.:buddies:

Last edited:

Caution

LOL Funny. But the first thing that went through my mind was, why in the hell you wanted the first two? :killingme

Last edited: