Card for Ruben and his family?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Can we have a card or something to sign and let him know that we are thinking about them? We could have it at Canterlope for people to sign maybe (right Robin?). I have already made a donation and even bought a bunch of stuff I don't really need, but I would like to have a big card to sign. What do you guys think? Maybe it could be given with the donation. I did not see anywhere to sign a card at the last trail ride.:shrug:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Can we have a card or something to sign and let him know that we are thinking about them? We could have it at Canterlope for people to sign maybe (right Robin?). I have already made a donation and even bought a bunch of stuff I don't really need, but I would like to have a big card to sign. What do you guys think? Maybe it could be given with the donation. I did not see anywhere to sign a card at the last trail ride.:shrug:

Sounds good to me!!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

If it is alright we could start with a card at the Trail ride on Sunday and then have it taken to Canter-Lope and leave it there until the next weekend so that those of you that did not get to sign could have a chance. That will give me time to get the accounting completed after the ride and collect all the donations.

Loper

Animal Poor!

I think that would be GREAT idea!

Robin

Yes Sadie you can leave a card at the store, just make sure it in is good taste and toned down. No naked ladies or sarcastic jokes.:lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I will get the card cause it will need to be at the ride early for registration on Sun. Is that OK with everyone? I will get one of those really big ones so that there is room to sign it. If for some reason I cant find a real big one I will buy a thick poster board and we can make one.

Robin

GREAT IDEA
I will get the card cause it will need to be at the ride early for registration on Sun. Is that OK with everyone? I will get one of those really big ones so that there is room to sign it. If for some reason I cant find a real big one I will buy a thick poster board and we can make one.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

Fine by me! You are willing to bring it to the tack store so the rest of us can sign our John Hancocks on it? Please post on here when you drop it off, and we will make are way in. Peeps can do donations too there if they want (at the tack store) right?

Robin

Fine by me! You are willing to bring it to the tack store so the rest of us can sign our John Hancocks on it? Please post on here when you drop it off, and we will make are way in. Peeps can do donations too there if they want (at the tack store) right?
Yes if someone wants to make a donation to Ruben make the checks out to SMTR and in the for and the bottem left hand corner of your check please post for Ruben Fund. That will be fine.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
My point in offering to get the card was to make sure that it is there on Sun for the ride donators to sign. If one of yous is going to be at the ride maybe it could leave with you at the end of the day to go South to Robins shop. I would imagine that a jar should be set out with it there.

Robin

My point in offering to get the card was to make sure that it is there on Sun for the ride donators to sign. If one of yous is going to be at the ride maybe it could leave with you at the end of the day to go South to Robins shop. I would imagine that a jar should be set out with it there.
just e-mail me a label to put on the jar I have no-problem with it
info@canter-lope.com

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

I won't be there because I will be running a horse show, but SOMEONE please bring it to the tack shop. Maybe Whocares will be willing. She is always helpful.:howdy:

Robin

I won't be there because I will be running a horse show, but SOMEONE please bring it to the tack shop. Maybe Whocares will be willing. She is always helpful.:howdy:
Perci if no one brings it down give me a call at the store, I will p.m. my cell to you