Cardiologist

hotcoffee

I need a good cardiologist.... not Calvert Internal Medicine... [not that I'm saying cardiologists there are not good... just looking for other options]....

I'm in Calvert County.... Have Lyme...

Suggestions?

thatguy

I did... he gave me Dr. Foster at Calvert Internal....

I have an appointment with Dr. Brady tomorrow.

you were doing better with foster.....

I dont think brady is all that, she seemed like he would make a real dr a good assistant

hotcoffee

Calvert Internal Medicine has refused to treat me....

Here's the scoop... I was in the hospital on IV anti-biotics for MRSA. This was back in 2006 I think... anyway... it was the weekend and a snowstorm was coming in.... they wanted to empty as many beds as possible.... so one of Dr. Tardio's weekend doctors sent me home.... took me off the IV anti-biotics and sent me home in spite of the fact my face was the size of a full size basketball, red, on fire, and my eyes were only slits....

Well when he sent me home... I figured he knew what he was doing... after all he gave me some anti-biotics to take. i went back to work on Monday... they had a fit and sent me back to Dr. Tardio.... who promptly put me back in the hospital.... The weekday doctor [I forget his name] said he was surprised to learn I was gone in the first place.

So.... I told Calvert Internal Medicine that I did not think it was right for me to be charged the re-admit fee.... they were less than receptive to that idea... I mentioned legal action... they said they would be happy to waive the re-admit fee but they would not treat me again....

So.... while I doubt that there are better doctors in town than those at Calvert Internal... and I am sure everyone is allowed to make a minor error that doesn't hurt another... I cannot see Dr. Foster....

Dr. Brady said she isn't concerned with the sudden raise in my blood pressure. She says she's not concerned with the possible anterior infarct.... so based on that .... I'm going back to my IV without fear....