Care Credit for Vets

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Does anyone here know anything about this credit card? Since others mentioned using a credit card for my dogs nail problem, I called and asked around. Several places mentioned this 'Care Credit' as one they accept.

Anybody have it? Have you had problems? TIA

:coffee:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Does anyone here know anything about this credit card? Since others mentioned using a credit card for my dogs nail problem, I called and asked around. Several places mentioned this 'Care Credit' as one they accept.

Anybody have it? Have you had problems? TIA

Healthcare and Medical Financing for Consumers | CareCredit™

I've had mine for years. No issues, no problems.... if it is of a certain amount, they often allow you interest free payments, giving you 6, 12 or 18 months to pay.... that helps when you get stuck with a major bill you were not expecting. I've had plenty of those. My dog ate a piece of wood, cat got cut on a fence and I've used it at the dentist office for myself and my boys when needed.

What is cool is I can go years without using the card after paying off an expense and it seems whenever I yank it out, it is still good to go.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Healthcare and Medical Financing for Consumers | CareCredit™

I've had mine for years. No issues, no problems.... if it is of a certain amount, they often allow you interest free payments, giving you 6, 12 or 18 months to pay.... that helps when you get stuck with a major bill you were not expecting. I've had plenty of those. My dog ate a piece of wood, cat got cut on a fence and I've used it at the dentist office for myself and my boys when needed.

What is cool is I can go years without using the card after paying off an expense and it seems whenever I yank it out, it is still good to go.

It wouldn't be just for my pet? Or are you talking two different cards?
Sorry, but I'm a tad confused, doesn't take much these days.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It wouldn't be just for my pet? Or are you talking two different cards?
Sorry, but I'm a tad confused, doesn't take much these days.

Same card :lol: see the link I posted.
You could even charge boobs or any other cosmetic procedure you want/need on the card and get a payment plan. I am thinking it will come in handy when I get some hearing aids. :cheers:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Same card :lol: see the link I posted.
You could even charge boobs or any other cosmetic procedure you want/need on the card and get a payment plan. I am thinking it will come in handy when I get some hearing aids. :cheers:

No boobs needed. lol

OK, I saw a vet card , dental card, several different breakdowns. I thought they were separate since they ask what one you are interested in. I think I'll call the lady back tomorrow I had talked to and see if I can get one.

Pet emergencies are costly out of pocket all at once.

Thank you for your help.