Carlisle Again

CraneTaker77

I know I'm double posting this, I didn't me to post it in the ride section, and I couldn't delete it. I meant to put it in here. Anyways...

Anybody going to Spring Carlisle next weekend? It's my first time going, I heard it's pretty huge. I'm gonna have to bring a bit of money with me. Haha.

Last edited:

CraneTaker77

Never heard of it. Can you give some more description please? Thanx!!!:howdy:

It's a huge swap meet for old chevy,ford, mopar, etc parts. They also sell novelties there too like toys and antiques. If your restoring a car or truck thats the place to go. It's a hundred acres. They also have a big car show up there too. My boyfriend is a gear head so he got me into all this stuff, I used to know diddily(sp) squat!

www.carsatcarlisle.com

Otter

Nothing to see here
I know I'm double posting this, I didn't me to post it in the ride section, and I couldn't delete it. I meant to put it in here. Anyways...

Anybody going to Spring Carlisle next weekend? It's my first time going, I heard it's pretty huge. I'm gonna have to bring a bit of money with me. Haha.

Whole lot of junk with a few diamonds sprinkled in, and yes, don't forget your wallet.

Tomcat

Anytime
You can get anything from parts and pieces to complete cars. They also have specialty shows, Ford, GM, Mopar, Import, Corvette and probably some I've missed. We went to the Corvette show years ago, if you had a fat enough wallet you could buy enough parts and pieces to build any year/model Vette you wanted, from scratch.

tercel95

I used to go all the time with my Dad when I was a kid. The fairgrounds are 15 square miles. You can find a lot of good stuff there depending on what kind of car you have. The grandstand has really good gyros and turkey legs too...